Wind and Storm Insurance Claims

Has Storm or Wind damage affected your property?

Although New York is our home, hurricanes all too often make their way to our area and inflict widespread damage. If you live in any part of New York, you should have hurricane insurance.


If you live in any part of New York, you should have hurricane insurance.

Rubin & Rosen Adjusters will represent you in your claim; If your business or dwelling incurs wind, tropical, hurricane or tornado damage.

What do we do for you?

You don’t have to report your storm damage claim because we will take care of that for you. In the event that you have reported your claim prior to enlisting our services, we will contact the carrier’s adjuster to inform them that we are handling the terms of your claim from this point on.

We then schedule a time to meet with the carrier’s adjuster and our adjuster to view the property. If the adjuster has visited the property already, our adjuster will make his own assessment and return to the property with the adjuster afterward.

Following that meeting, our estimate is turned over to the adjuster and negotiations continue by phone in an effort to reach an agreeable settlement. In some cases, additional visits and sometimes a third party comes in to offer a neutral perspective. We take care of everything and you don’t have to waste valuable time attending these meetings.

We negotiate a fair settlement and deliver it to you for review and approval.

In the event that you are displaced or lose money in your business, we will assist with the claims process if your policy has this provision.